We’re gearing up for a big weekend with my entire family.
A weekend that will be full of fun and laughter – and food. You can’t forget the food.
Not that we will try!
No – we will mark the passing of time by which meal is put in front of us! We see it as a sport that we call “recreational eating”.
We have a “dessert bar” that is open day and night. There’s nothing like a little chocolate brownie for breakfast. 🙂
We’ve gotten so good at this that we have even discovered certain “rules of eating” to avoid gaining weight.
Would you like me to share? 🙂
1. If you eat it off a child’s plate, there are no calories – the child got them all.
2. If you cut your food in half before eating it – all of the calories fall out.
3. Any food eaten standing up has no calories since the effort it takes to stand up counteracts the calories in the food.
4. Any food eaten outside has no calories – they are absorbed by the fresh air.
And finally – they one we rely on most heavily –
5. All food eaten during a meal that is filled with lots of laughter will have no calories because the sound of laughter will wipe all the calories away!
Now with rules like these – I just need to decide what decadent chocolate treat to bring to share!
Cupcakes? Cookies? Brownies? Bars?
New recipe or an old favorite?
Hmm…I wonder what my sisters and nieces are bringing?
It’s going to be a great weekend! 🙂